Saturday, December 26, 2009

families are the best things in the whole world!!

For Christmas this year we had mom and dad, rach and rob, amy and darren, jenny and eric and ben and I all together. We were going to go to the cabin but since the storm was so bad and Amy got in a car accident we decided to stay home- we went to the neighborhood park instead! We had a great big snowball fight- SUPER FUN!! plus sledding, swinging and taking a nice walk all around.































Santa came to the Harston home that's for sure! Ben and I got a new kitchen island thing with a counter top on the top and cabinets on the bottom- my mom has much better designing taste than I do and this is PERFECT for our kitchen! We also got a tent which is so fun! We can't wait to use it this summer!
























Christmas eve at the Beus's was great except I was sick from food poisoning and throwing up.... :( The nativity was fun- Mason was our cute sheep, Emma was Mary with her slightly older spouse- Dave! Baby Christoper was his name's sake- baby Jesus, Carson was the donkey, Abby the handsome wiseman ect- most everybody had parts.

































Here's some of what we gave- to mom and dad beus we organized all their photos into albums and for Laura and Greg we got their box of old jeans and made a jean quilt out of all of them- very fun and a total surprise to Greg!






































We had a wonderful Christmas- hope all of yours was great too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Renee! This is Kathryn...It was fun to see you at Marissa's wedding. I need your e-mail address to add you to my blog. Just send your address to kathywathy21@gmail.com.