
Here's are sweet little tree we cute down at the cabin. LOVE IT

It's been a while since we had a date so Ben took me bowling- Look at his form- he took a bowling class last year in college and he walloped me big time! Doubled my score from the get go! This bowling place is where we hung out for the first time after his mission so it was fun to go back and remember our dating times!


I am the cub scout den leader and here's what we had the boys make- aren't they fun! Socks full of rice.
My fridge is empty and I'm all out of ideas to cook- I need it to be CHEAP since Christmas time seems to make your money evaporate! Any ideas for cheap nutritious meals? (not spaghetti I don't really like it)

4 comments:
I have a few really easy cheap recipes. You should come over and look
I'll email you some recipes... love your cute pictures and your cute self!
I'm happy that you are enjoying your block, Renee. I'm so glad that you are in our ward. We are so lucky to have both of you here.
I haven't talked to you in forever. How's everything going? I didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats!
Post a Comment