Monday, December 21, 2009

haircut and fun dinner

Before:















During:



















After (me in the corner of the pic):




















Good thing the person that jean quilt is for (first picture) doesn't check my blog or else her Christmas surprise would be ruined! Anyway I cut off 8 inches and I'm much much happier- I love my new haircut! We celebrated Ben's last final and Laurel's birthday (friend from the neighborhood) with McGraths Fish House... MNNNNNN... seafood is the best. For her birthday we made her wear the hat! Gotta love humiliation on your birthday!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I love your hair, it looks awesome!

Tina said...

Lookin good! You are so beautiful!

grandmabish said...

I LOVE your hair! You look even more gorgeous!

Amy said...

The funny things is - is that your hair will be that long again in a year. IT GROWS SO FAST!!!

and now that i have seen all your xmas photos, I need to download mine and update mine !thanks

Clark Family said...

LOVE your blog and your cute family!!!