Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve PaR-TaY!!!

We brought in 2010 with a night of partying! Anne and Edwin treated us to Marie Callenders... mnnnn! We all got to see how big Hope is walking all over the place!



Then we went to the church and Fred and Katie threw a great dance party! Check out the moves here- Annalyn is doing the chicken dance and the gals are really getting into the boot scootch boogie! dancing + games + family= FUN!



































2009 was great- two words describe it all: new house! With that comes all the learning, bonding, life long friends, money managing, future planning, hard working ect that comes with buying your first home! I will always remember this year in our first real place together- it has been so much fun. I can't believe all the friends we have made in the neighborhood- friends we will have for the rest of our lives!
Happy 2010 everybody! I have a feeling it is going to be a really good one! I sure can't wait for the changes that will happen in our little family!! :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

thats a nice post Renee, well written! i'm glad that your Beus family is so cool!

grandmabish said...

looks like a great way to welcome in a new year with those dearest to you. This will be a life changing year for you! I wish you he BEST ever in 2010