Ben does this cool therapy called Applied Behavior Analysis with kids who have autism, or show some autistic behaviors. He has done it almost a year and he really likes it... So he has decided that he wants to do it as a career. I couldn't think of a better fit for him. He is soooo good with kids. They love him because he flys them around like airplanes and can have just as much energy and creativity as they have. Anyway he did a little presentation for school and took pictures of the three boys he works with and I thought they were really cute! It's always fun to see pictures of the kids he spends so much time with- I wish I could meet them!
It's amazing how everyday I find more things to love about my husband. He is so wonderful and I can't wait to have our little family grow. Only 9.5 more weeks to go! WaHoO!!!! I took a side profile picture last night. I don't really look like I'm going to have a baby in two months but I'm sure she'll pop out alot more!

1 comment:
You are soooo tiny. You look great!!! Sounds like you do have a really cool husband. I hope to meet him at the family reunion this summer!
Post a Comment