She went for two days on the monitor but no oxygen and she was breathing just fine so we are so pleased to present you with the cutest cheeks ever! (now that they aren't hidden!) She is such a doll we love her sooo much! Especially last night when she only woke up 3 times instead of 8!! Yippee we are happy at our house today!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
That last one is my very favorite! so the rest of the pictures are a bit random- first is Baby Miriam- Ben's brother Chris' new baby. Her due date was the day before Beths! And since Ben's sister had her baby as well (her due date was the day after Beths!) more pictures of Beth, Miriam and Tilly will come soon! The next pictures I had to put in even though she was still on oxygen but she is so darn cute in them!
My ward has done some super nice things- I wish I had taken pictures of all of them so I can always remember but this one was too cute to not take a picture of! Lots of diapers, bows, a thanksgiving onsie (9mo size!) and a homemade changing pad for when I change her in public bathrooms. The last picture is a bonus of a really yummy pizza we tried- Julie's Fajita Pizza. mnnnn! We did it with steak not chicken and added mushrooms.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(1).jpg)
5 comments:
Congrats!!! That's so exciting :)
That is a big accomplishment! Way to go Beth! Such exciting times. :) I agree she is a little cutie!
That is so exciting! Congratulations! It's nice to see her cutie cheeks :)
I'm so happy to hear that she is off of the oxygen, and doing so
well. She is a beautiful baby. It's good to see you blogging.
She is so Ben!! "Wireless" is good :) love you lots!!!
Post a Comment