We are celebrating at our house- Ben is done with his last semester and just has one more little term (6 weeks) and then he will be DONE with his BACHELORS!!!! Then we can have a husband and daddy back! Here are some pictures- I am loving being a mom. I had no idea how fun it is! Babies are so stinkin cute when they are sleeping! She always has to have her arms by her head. Next are pics of our church outfits.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Amy's thinking "oh boy do I really want another baby!?" Tyler and Ella are such good cousins to her I can't wait till she can be with her other cousins too! Below is Ben's Aunt Beth who we named Beth after. She is a saint- I really hope Beth is as kind and sweet as her Aunt Beth.
.jpg)
.jpg)
So moving on to the three amiga pictures! The three of them were supposed to be born right next to each other but since Beth had to go and beat them all here they are a month apart now. Beth Beus, Miriam Beus, and Tilly Barlow. (their shirts say "one of a kind"!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
5 comments:
SOOOOO cute! Gimmeeee! Summer can't come soon enough!
I told Jonnn you put lots of bows in Beths hair. She didn't believe me... so post more of those huge bows and flowers too!
These photos are SOoo CUTE! How
lucky for your parents to have three little grandaughters so close in age. Imagine how close these little cousins will be all of their lives. Watch out for fmaily gatherings...there will be so much giggling going on!!!
Very very cute!!!
Hey Renee! Congrats! Beth is such a cutie and I had no idea. I am so happy for you! How are you?
Post a Comment