Thursday, March 25, 2010

we're wrapped around her finger!

Sorry for the duplicate post I just took out the rated PG-13 pictures since my blog is not private and weirdos are out there!!

Life is busy with a little body controlling things... she's got us on quite the schedule- stay up from 9:00pm to 5:00am and then sleep in till 1:00pm! yes sleeping at night would be nice and one day I will try to straighten her out but for now she calls the shots. She weighs 6 lbs 3 oz~ up from 5'6 when she was born three weeks ago and the Dr says for the last 2 weeks it's been about an oz a day! Wahoo! All our hard work is paying off! The Dr. also took her off the oxygen during our last appointment and she didn't drop as low as she has before but she does still need it. We are going to start trying to ween her off the oxygen... wouldn't that be nice! They are guessing she will only need it for a few more weeks. Isn't she cute!? She's finding her thumb to suck on!

wrapped up like a little sardine (the cutest sardine I ever saw!)

She did not like the idea of her first bath! Her little umbilical cord was only hanging on by a thread so we decided to do a bath but she was pretty traumatized!

7 comments:

Tina said...

She is soooo cute. I imagine taking care of her is pretty difficult right now, but you guys are obviously doing a wonderful job. Keep up the great work!!!

Brent and Nicole said...

Renee, she is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!

karren said...

Oh my goodness, she is so GORGEOUS! And she is so bright and alert. Especially considering she shouldn't even be here yet. How lucky she is to come to your family. I'm so happy for you. You will be such a great mother. You were just glowing all over Sunday

Amy B said...

Ella says " baby beth sleeping shhhh shhhhh"

Amberly said...

Awww.. She's so sweet! What a pretty little girl :)

Jenny Allen said...

love the pictures!

Clark Family said...

Her eyes are wide open for bathtime! I was very excited to find new photos! Thanks for keeping us connected