I really can't even explain how much I love being a mom. It certainly has it's rough moments and I'm waaaayyyy less patient than I need to be (I'm working on being patient for sure!) but all in all, I LOVE it! My beautiful girls are just fun and amazing... I am so blessed to have them and I'm honored that Heavenly Father sent me such choice spirits to teach!
This is Beth's favorite sign- fingers to the mouth means food and she does it ALOT! This girl can really eat!
Beth is very sweet and cuddly with her baby sister- she loves to give her kisses and hugs. I can tell they were friends before this life!
1 comment:
good for you to update Renee! i totally understand about one-habded typing. leads to lots of short msgs :) great photos. i need to not give up on teaching E to sign.
Post a Comment