Announcing the new 2011 version of super cuteness: Ruth Ellen Beus! 6 lbs 5 ounces, 20 inches long, brown hair, super sweet little girl. She came at 11:00pm on August 5th after 20 hours of labor and 1 hour of pushing (thank goodness for epidurals). Operation VBAC was a success and wow I feel 100 % better than I did after Beth's C-section. I'm so glad I didn't have to do that again! It was a fairly inconvenient day (4 days early) but that's probably how it always works! We have Ben's brother and family staying at our house and other family in town to catch up with but my water broke at 2:00am so off to the hospital we went! (we are very happy with how the day turned out!)
We go home tomorrow and we'll work on getting some more cute pics to show her off- we are pretty thrilled to be parents of two sweethearts. So far Beth has done great with her little sister but we'll see what home life brings!
5 comments:
Congratulations! You have such a cute family!
Congratulations! I'm glad that everything went the way you wanted it to go. Ruth is a cutie!
She is adorable. Congratulations!
Congratulations Renne and Ben! good work on that long labor and delivery. so happy you were able to do it the way you wanted to do it. Best wishes for a few hours of sleep :)
oh Renee she is just PRECIOUS!!! I'm so happy for your family. :) love you guys!
Post a Comment