Thursday, August 20, 2009

Beus Reunion

I wish I took more pictures, we had a really good time at a Beus reunion- games are one of the biggest parts- they are serious buisness in the Beus family as you can tell from the pictures!


Mormon Bridge at 1:00 in the morning!
Here are some from our family picture event... funny how I don't have any of the actual family pictures- I'll have to get them from annalyn but the whole event was quite exicting! And we had a big energy releasing event after the clicking was over!
























2 comments:

grandmabish said...

That game looks a little too serious for me. I do not like to think too much...especially if Ryan is in the bunch. Reunions are such fun though. I'm glad you had a good time. It's fun to check out your blog.

Clark Family said...

Yea Renee! it was time for me to check your blog for good photos and updates! love it. Thanks a bunch for keeping us up on your life!