Wednesday, May 20, 2009

home sweet home!







Here are some pics of our outside- We are in the process of building a fence so more pictures to come when it is finished. We can't wait for the city to build a sound barrier wall so we don't have all the noise from the busy street in our back yard but that won't happen till fall.










I thought I would show you why we decided to settle down here. It was such a hard decision because buying a house is a big commitment! But we love our family so much and and want to be close to them. It really is amazing how much family supports each other and it's much easier when you live two minutes away from them! It's crazy though because we don't know if Ben will really get into grad school here but we have faith that things will work out. Here are some fun pictures of our family. Sundays are family days, every sunday we have dinner with either Ben's family or mine. Those are days that we look forward to all week!































































































4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pictures of your house. I can't wait to show Rob! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Jenny Allen said...

Yea for the updates! I love it all. I hadn't checked up on your blog for awhile so its fun to see all the photos. take care

J. Doug said...

Good stuff. Can we help with that fence? Also can you send that jpg of lizzy and hope over? Thanks for the update.

Kalie said...

congratulations on your new house!!