Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Photo dump from bens phone

Raking leaves at cousin Brian's house and the kids just love to squish the leaves down!!
Ice skating in costume :) Cottonwood heights rec center threw a great Halloween party- the girls loved it!


Now for some pictures of us at the ward Halloween party. It was so fun! 
They had princesses to hand out the candy. My girls thought they had gone to Disneyland! So cute :)

Ben and his sister Jessica after she got set apart to go in a mission. Taiwan here she comes!!!

 Ben took the girls to the library program showing various reptiles. Good thing these girls have a dad that will do this because I'm not excited about this at all! Good thing I was at work!

The last day of glasses- I sure love my LASIK and it's been a great recovery!
A fun hike up bell canyon 
A fun BYU football game! 
We like the cougs! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Renee! I haven't checked blogger in forever! I am so glad I did. You guys look great! Lasik?! That is so awesome!! Love & miss you guys!