Yes yes I know I'm a slacker and hypocrite for not blogging! Whatever it's busy busy busy- and I've got the cutest baby in the world to enjoy! :) So for thanksgiving Jeana and the kids came out and we played for a couple days and then we went to Spokane to see Jenny and clan and then to Seattle to see Rach and crew! We loved it and wish we could have been there longer. Roads could have been better but we were blessed with safety and surprisingly Beth did great in the car for 3 days! Sorry the pictures are random and no explanations- gotta go help Santa get ready for Beth's first Christmas!
3 comments:
cute pictures, all i can say is next time you are in Seattle you must come visit us!!!!
I love all the pictures...even the RISK one. sigh. next time we'll get him.
Thanks Renee! Keep 'em comin'! love ya!
Post a Comment