Saturday, July 31, 2010

reunion time! (and pics of my wonderful garden)

I am so proud of our garden- look at all those peas, pumpkin, cucumbers and broccoli!



Peas and radishs and beans



Corn and peppers (and lots of weeds!- thanks amy, candy and jenny for helping me control them!)





20 tomato plants






Ben is trying to contain our jungle...



Beth loves her hippo she was given- she always goes to sleep snuggling with it!



So now on to our crazy reunions- we have had 7 this summer (which explains the lack of posts lately!) This is at the big beus reunion at timp lodge: we had some tired kids!





Tent City at Timp Lodge- the 64 beds in that place don't hold us all anymore!





Thanks Liz and Doug for letting us borrow this fun toy- she loves it! (pardon the red eye)





Her first taste of solids- mnnnn! She loves rice cereal!




Slip and Slide of death! (lots of injurys occured here!)









Timp lodge games



This baby likes camping!






The frozen apron contest at the big harston reunion! This was such a great reunion- wow- thanks Amy, Jessica, Megan, Annette, and esp Grandma!




I don't have any of the little beus reunion because I was in charge and therefore running around like a chicken with her head cut off! :) but that one was fun also with a lake day, fun relays and great people... sorry so short I got to run and get ready for the next reunion next week!!!

No comments: