Monday, August 18, 2008

Beus reunion and Graduation

The Beus reunion was loads of fun! Thanks to Sam and Julie- we were up at Alturus lake in Idaho- on our way we stopped to see one of the twin falls of twin falls idaho- here it is- it was gorgeous!

We had each family do a skit or talent- Ben and I sang a duet.



We had a marshmallow gun war with guns made out of PVC pipes and we would blow marshmallows at each other! Then a great day at the Lake with Katie and Fred's kayaks and canoe. We had yoga lessons by Laura and Annalyn and boy are those little neices and nephews of mine are flexable! It was great food, games and family.




I pseudo-graduated! I realized that any body can buy a cap and gown and walk across a stage because I don't have my degree yet and I sure did that! I will get my degree in December but my class and I opted to walk early instead of late or not at all so it was fun! We are done with all the tests and papers of normal college- all I have left is my capstone hours at Shriner's Hospital and then to take the NCLEX...

I am so lucky to have family support me. Shawn and Erin were still in town so they came to graduation along with Anne, Laura, Katie, Annalyn, my parents and wonderful husband!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations to Renee! So proud of you graduating!
It's a nice photo of you and Ben singing :)

Heidi said...

Congrats on the graduation! Love you!

J. Doug said...

Hey you two! So fun to find you. I surfed, I found.

The reunion photos look way fun. I love it!

We are happy for you! Great job on an early graduation!

Love ya,
Doug

Heather said...

Yeah, that is so exciting! By the way Happy Birthday, I think today:) Reunion looked fun too.

Clark Family said...

I love your updates! Congratulations again Renee! I'm glad there were no "incidents" at the family reunion this year. Marshmallows are a safer alternative....

Jeni said...

I am so proud of you for psuedo graduating!!! :) Enjoy it! You are beautiful and smart and now an almost graduate! :)

Amy said...

I am a horrible sister I know!!

Jenny Allen said...

yeah! you posted. i've been stalking your blog for awhile now and I'm to have some fruits for my labor! yeah for graduating. hold on for a few more months and you'll feel so so great to be officially done.

Brynley said...

hey I didn't know you had a blog. cool deal.